Ghent University scholarships | Study in Belgium
How to apply for Ghent University scholarships
Ghent University scholarships is offered by Ghent University located infor students 2020-21. . Ghent University is offering a scholarship in programs. Requirements and other details are mentioned. The last date to apply for this scholarship is not yet announced, Be careful.
Scholarships for students from developing countries help them to fund tuition fees. This section will help developing country students to improve their education. Many scholarship providers are awarding prestigious funding opportunities.
Institute: Ghent University
How to apply?
- The Master application scheme to obtain admission and Candidates need to come from – and have the nationality of – a developing country.
- The proposals must be jointly submitted by a candidate, a supervisor
- No restrictions are imposed on the field of research
- only degree students who intend to obtain a (joint ) PhD degree at Ghent University
- Ghent University wants to encourage more female researchers to apply for this scholarship
Mobility scheme of the scholarship:
- Students need to start and end with a research stay of 3 -12 months
- The first research stay in Ghent needs to be started between 1 Oct 2021 and 28 Feb 2022.
- At least 24 months of a locally funded research stay in the South must be scheduled
- PhD scholarship at Ghent University In 24 months.
- The Ghent University promoter receives a bench fee of € 310/per month.
- research in Ghent + € 8000 travel budget.