University of Lausanne scholarships | Study in Switzerland
What is a Masters’s scholarship?
University of Lausanne scholarships Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students. They have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results. The result is very large.
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July or 10 months a year for the complete duration and the master’s one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters.
What are the programs for which it is possible to apply for Masters’s scholarship?
The list of all Masters degrees at UNIL
It is not possible to apply for the following programs
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- All MASs (PhD programs)
What are the conditions necessary for applying for a Masters’s scholarship?
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor’s at UNIL(University of Lausanne masters) before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academics.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French and at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters are taught.
How can I apply for a Masters’s scholarship?
This scholarship is offered by the University of Lausanne located infor students UNIL. The University of Lausanne is offering scholarships in programs of the student.